CNMA is excited to help you find clinical placements! Use the following guidelines to hep increase your chances of getting a willing preceptor or clinical site!
1) Include your name, which midwifery program you belong to (help pull the heart strings of an alumni!), how far along you are in the program and the year you graduate.
2) State clearly they type of clinical assignment you are seeking (ie: IP rotation, 5 weeks long, 40 hours a week)
3) State where you live and how far you are willing to travel ("I live in San Diego but I will drive to Los Angeles")
4) Upload your resume to a google drive and include a link to your resume on your post
5) Please include your preferred contact information so that preceptors can contact you. NAME, EMAIL, PHONE!
6) Once you have posted, you can share your post to your own FB page and tag us in it: @cnmamidwives. We will also add your post to our newsfeed on the site at the end of the month.
7) Make sure to tell us a bit about yourself, where you are hoping to work, and what you are bringing to the table!
8) Messages with photos are 10 times more likely to attract responses. I know, it's a weird monkey part of our brain that we just can't help. Add a photo!